The Community Checkup is our annual report highlighting health care quality and value at medical groups and hospitals in Washington state. Providers use the data to discover areas for improvement, and consumers to help choose a primary care home. The community as a whole sees the report as a critical component in the overall effort to transform the health care system. The report demonstrates that everyone has room to improve.
Visit the Community Checkup website to see the latest data and analysis.
Produced annually, the Community Checkup has become the go-to resource for unbiased, trustworthy data about the quality of health care in Washington state. Read the reports and executive summaries for past year’s data and findings.
2015 Community Checkup
- 2015 Community Checkup: Measuring Health Care in Washington State (Report)
- 2015 Community Checkup: Measuring Health Care in Washington State (Chart Pack)
- Washington State Common Measure Set for Health Care Quality and Cost: Performance Results for Health Insurance Plans (Report)
- Washington State Common Measure Set for Health Care Quality and Cost: Performance Results for Accountable Communities of Health (Report)
- About the Common Measure Set (Fact Sheet)
- About the Measures (List)
- About the Common Measure Set (Infographic)
2014 Community Checkup
2013 Community Checkup
2012 Community Checkup
2011 Community Checkup
2010 Community Checkup
2009 Community Checkup
Rules of Use
Rules of Use refers to the distribution and use of the results in the Community Checkup report as well as the distribution and use of additional data that is generated during the process. This policy has been in effect since the release of the July 2009 Community Checkup Report and applies to all distribution and use of the public report and to the distribution of use of additional data generated through the reporting process.