These reports found that where someone lives often influences the health care services they receive. By looking at health care service delivery patterns for common tests and procedures, the Alliance found significant geographic variation in how often these tests and procedures, which can be expensive and pose potential medical risk, are delivered.
- Different Regions, Different Care Report Highlights (2017):
- Different Regions, Different Care: A Report on Procedure Rate Variation in Washington State report (2016)
- Different Regions, Different Health Care: Where You Live Matters: A Report on Variation in Procedure Rates in Puget Sound report (2015)
- The Right Care Wherever You Live infographic (2015)
- Different Regions, Different Care data supplement (2015)