Examining the Complexities of REL Data
Date: June 1, 2023
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Location: Virtual Meeting
Please contact Adria for this meeting’s information.
Join Foundation for Health Care Quality in collaboration with Washington Health Alliance and Comagine Health in the second webinar of a three-part series focused on health equity! In this webinar, speakers will discuss the ethical and pragmatic challenges to collecting data on Race, Equity, and Language (REL); data storage and prep for analysis; and how data may be used to inform actions to advance equity.
- Rosalina James (Lummi/Duwamish), PhD-Director of Evaluation & Research at the United Indian Health Institute
- Jessica Beach, MPH, MPA- Health Equity Director at Molina Healthcare
- DoQuyen Huynh, DNP, FNP, ARNP, FAAN-Health Equity Director at HCA
- Cade Walker, JD, MHA-Rules, Policy & Compliance Section Manager at HCA
- Matthew Jaffy, MD- Clinical Associate Professor, UW Department of Family Medicine; Associate Medical Director, UW Medicine Primary Care and Population Health