Interested in Learning About Innovations by eValue8™ Health Plans?
As part of the eValue8™ review process, the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions is recognizing innovation to a health plan that has made significant progress in implementing value-based care in its upcoming annual forum from November 8th through the 10th. Four health plans from Washington state are included for their unique approaches; Aetna, Cigna, Kaiser Permanente WA, and Premera Blue Cross. During the webinar, you will hear about
- Kidney Support–Leading the Change in Kidney Care, Aetna
- Distress Screening for Whole-Person Health, Cigna
- Community Resource Specialist Evaluation, Kaiser Permanente WA
- Personalized Member Transitions Program, Navitus Health Solutions
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Partnership with Boulder Care, Premera Blue Cross
- Fiduciary PBM Services, US-Rx Care
Washington Health Alliance’s Director of Membership and Business Engagement Theresa Lampkin Tamura will be attending the forum and presenting on the Alliance’s recognition for trust by the ABIM Foundation’s Building Trust initiative.
Register for the webinar here.
Published: November 1, 2021