Upcoming All-Alliance Meeting: How Data Informs Action
The meeting is open to Alliance members only. Register here.
Please join the Washington Health Alliance for a discussion about its recently released Hospital Value Report.
Value in health care means high quality and a good patient experience at a fair price. But as the Alliance showed in its recent members-only report on hospital value, high performance across all three components of value isn’t easy to come by.
Everyone agrees with the concept of high value care, but moving the market in that direction is much more challenging. Panelists will discuss specific initiatives each has undertaken to enhance health care value and the barriers that they faced in doing so. In addition, panelists will talk about how they incorporate information from external sources, such as Alliance reports, into strategic decisions and how they communicate those decisions with their customers.
Our panelists will include:
- Fred Brown, Executive Director, Health Care Cost Management
- David Buchholz, MD, Medical Director, Provider and Customer Engagement, Premera Blue Cross
- Rick Cooper, Northwest Regional Market President for DaVita Medical Group
- Nancy Kokenge, Area Vice President Client Consultant, Arthur J. Gallagher & Company
- Bob Malte, Chief Executive Officer, EvergreenHealth
Space is limited. Please RSVP.
Virtual Meeting Option
For people who want to join virtually through a web conferencing system, we have a limited number of spots available. Priority will be given to those who would have to travel from outside the Seattle area to attend in person. If you are interested in joining, click here to register for the webinar.
Published: August 23, 2017